Sensing Support<br>Allie Greene<br>Class 5188

Sensing Support
Allie Greene
Class 5188

Watch this Class
Cynthia G
That was interesting and helpful, thanks.  I came to class feeling heavy and unmotivated and I do feel lighter now.  I am so glad your class was available to me this morning. Thanks PA for caring for all of me by making these classes available to us on the days that the thought of doing a roll up etc. is just too much.
Cynthia G  I’m so happy you enjoyed the class and feel better after doing it. This is part of a series too! All the classes stand alone but can also build on each other. They are designed to take you on a movement journey from the ground up. I look forward to hearing what you find in the rest of them. Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means so much! I hope you have a great day! 
Ow, Gosh, that was lovely. Great after a hard days work. Thank you very much for your calmness. Loved it.
1 person likes this.
Lisette-Anne V I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I would love your feedback on the rest of the series! 
Allie Greene bring hm on

That was great! I am also a somatic movement therapist and these little “recess” for our bodies is amazing.  Loved it, really appreciated your words. Will continue them they are delicious :)
Jacqueline T Hi! Thanks for your beautiful comments! Love that you are a somatic therapist! 
Thank you for this session, so relaxing and so beautifully explained/worded. Iam absorbing it like a sponge :) Definitely passing it onto my own classes 🙏
This has helped me return to movement as I’m slowly healing from surgery.
Ilja I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It makes me so happy to know you will be sharing your experiences with your classes! 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin