Day 5: Tone & Energize
Gia Calhoun
Class 5196

Watch this Class
Tamara Gilliland
Yes, Gia longer classes would be great!
Taryn D
1 person likes this.
AGREE! Loved this series/ challenge! No excuses - we can always find some time to spend a very short half hour with your excellent instructions! I will revisit this series regularly until your next set is released. Thank you, Gia!!!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Awesome and amazing series!  I love how much can fit into a short practice:D Using the band was fun too! Hope to see more! Thanks Gia!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this series!
Elizabeth
1 person likes this.
I loved this whole challenge. Let’s have another SOON!
1 person likes this.
Great series. Loved how the shorter classes felt so complete. Short and effective helps me stay consistent when I'm really busy. Thanks Gia Calhoun !  
1 person likes this.
I'm so happy to see so many of your complete the challenge! I'm so glad you all enjoyed it and found the shorter classes helpful to stay consistent!
1 person likes this.
Unfortunately, i did not find in this challenge the effort and strenght i was hoping for. Maybe if you extended the class to one hour ? I notice the appellation “intermediate” is not … a real intermediate level. I want this a positive critic. Being with Pilates anytime since so long, I would like to go on and appreciate it for the next years ! 😊
Lou D ~ I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the challenge. You might prefer some of our other programs with longer classes and I am hoping to film longer classes in the future. Picking the levels can be subjective so it's tricky, but we usually decide on them based on safety. We felt that intermediate was the best option for these classes.
Paulina R
1 person likes this.
fab!Can you do longer classes please as I'm doing two back to back!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin