Simple Self-Care Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 5287

Simple Self-Care Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 5287

Watch this Class
Elise C
1 person likes this.
superb, loved this session before work and mid marathon training to ground and refocus
1 person likes this.
Love the basics love that semicircle omg so good 
Thank you, I really enjoyed the pace and feeling into the movements. My body feels calm and grounded after this class.
Thank you, I really enjoyed the pace and feeling into the movements. My body feels calm and grounded after this class.
1 person likes this.
Ahhhhh! I've been working a lot the last week with no time for me. This felt wonderful! Thank you!
Ashley K
1 person likes this.
Wow, what a beautiful class! I didn’t know what to expect and loved every minute of it. I will definitely be adding this to my regular rotation. Thank you to Meredith for such a great class!
Ashley K
1 person likes this.
Wow, what a beautiful class! I didn’t know what to expect and loved every minute of it. I will definitely be adding this to my regular rotation. Thank you to Meredith for such a great class!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Loved this! I feel juicy joints and stretched out now. Love restorative classes.
Erika S
1 person likes this.
A perfect fit for a post COVID workout as I  return to the reformer. Thank you for the gentle cleansing! 
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin