Oscillation Rejuvenation Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 5304

Oscillation Rejuvenation Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 5304

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Elizabeth. Always love your classes. Will do your spike protein condition workshop to find out more about this. Thank you so much again :)
Sofie, my latest Pilates Anytime workshop that awards continuing education credits posted June 8. You can read the description by searching for Workshops or by my name. The 3 parts include 1) lecture with slides, video, handout and references, 2) explanations and teaching techniques for oscillation rejuvenation, 3) unique material on the trapeze table. The entire workshop is relevant for everyone interested in efficient breathing to support all aspects of health. Specifically this material benefits people experiencing long covid, chronic fatigue, immune system dysregulation.
1 person likes this.
I love this class and humming combined with the oscillation. It was so interesting for me to feel the vibrations of my body and it seemed to help the pain I feel in my hip dissipate. Thank You!
I love this class and humming combined with the oscillation. It was so interesting for me to feel the vibrations of my body and it seemed to help the pain I feel in my hip dissipate. Thank You!
Yuko, I so appreciate you sharing your discoveries. Thank you! Dissolving pain was one of my intentions for this class together with creating a calm, clear presence within each person.  
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin