Thrive Mat<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 5365

Thrive Mat
Erika Quest
Class 5365

Watch this Class
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A great class... right on the day of my birthday!  I've really enjoyed the creative use of the foam roller and flex band. Thank you!
Sue S
1 person likes this.
As more of a beginner rather than true intermediate, I found it tough but survived most things. The hardest bit was really just that my theraband is so much shorter. I had to do some movements without it. All in all I enjoyed the challenge and variety, thank you Erika Quest , I will look out for more of your classes.
Erika Quest
Lina S Awesome, Lina! Thanks for taking THRIVE with me and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Sue S I'm SO glad Sue. Yes, my theraband is nice and long in this one and they are such a great tool for so many things. I'm so glad you took class with me and appreciate you THRIVing along the journey with me. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
great class, love your energy
Erika Quest
Silvia F YAHOO, thanks for the love, Silvia! Glad you enjoyed THRIVE with me! xo, Erika
Anna B
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Erika, for another great class. I appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity so much! Such a joyful class; I feel great!
Erika Quest
Anna B You bet, Anna! Thanks for taking class with me. xo, Erika
Martine Q
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika! So creative, loved the functional movement and creative foam roller exercises, I love teaching pilates abs on the roller but loved your rolling like a ball and appreciated your energy and enthusiasm it kept me engaged!
Iga
Iga
1 person likes this.
I loved this class, thank you. I really enjoyed the pause...breathing and letting go, letting in. Oh how I wish there was more creative videos like this ! 
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin