Turn Up the Heat Reformer<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5414

Turn Up the Heat Reformer
Laura Hanlon
Class 5414

Watch this Class
Laura
Thank you Janice M !!
Laura
Hi Destiny R ! If you are looking for a teacher with more beginner classes, some of my mother's Reformer classes are more beginner level - Diane Diefenderfer. The beautiful Gia Calhoun also has some excellent videos for all levels that I enjoy practicing myself. If it is the equipment that you are searching for, I recommend Balanced Body. Best of luck! 
Laura
Alina N Star is definitely a tough exercise on the wrist! I would modify on my forearm and start by perfecting the movement on the mat. Depending on the type of Reformer you are working with, you may be able to attach a platform to the front and add a pad to it for your forearm, or if it feels safe and secure, place a box over the footbar to give your forearm a lift more at the level your body would be on the hand. I hope this is helpful!
Marchel A
1 person likes this.
Destiny R Please see this article: What to Consider When Purchasing a Reformer which will give you some good guidance. 
Sara P
I really loved the class...great workout !!!
Perfect pacing and cuing
Anna H
Loved the pace of the class! I appreciate how each transition you specify placement on the equipment and modifications. I always struggle with the placement of my bottom leg during the side crunches on the short box, so I was relieved to hear various placements I can try out for a more comfortable position
Michele M
Wow I loved this practice as a whole body practice!  The challenge was epic:D. Thank you Lauren!!
Laura thank you so much for this energetic and thoughtful class. I really appreciate the suggestions you made for Star in the comments section. Using my forearm with the box on the reformer has saved my wrists and now I can do a version of Star for the first time!
Isabella G
I love the addition of the star exercise! It reminds me of some of the side laying work on the mat, like the side kick series. It was nice to see some single leg work during leg and footwork as well
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin