Knees Over Toes Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 5420

Knees Over Toes Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 5420

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Leslie M I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge, and won't let frustration stop you from moving forward.
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lavina M It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the class and your lower body is now fully prepared for a refreshing walk in the woods. Let's keep up the good work and continue to prioritize our health and well-being! 🌳💪
Viktor Uygan
Katie M "I am truly grateful for your kind words and for acknowledging my journey on ACLR. Although it hasn't been easy and I'm not yet at 100%, the unwavering support from my community has made all the difference. Thank you for reminding me that even in the face of adversity, there is always hope and encouragement to be found."
Absolutely fabulous!  Such a wonderful progression.  Concentration, control, centering, precision, flow, with breath.  Joseph Pilates is smiling!  Thank you, Victor!
great and challenging class and one that will be returning to. thank you Victor!
Luna Sol P
Great progressions Viktor! I really enjoyed all of these flows and will be learning them and incorporating them into my workout and teaching! Kira
Janis W
I loved this. Some familiar things in there but your build and added variations were fabulous and I can't wait to practice these on myself and on my clients. Thank you Viktor. 
marvellous work, just what I'm working on with my clients but with new pazaz!
Love this class. I had a hip replacement and lost some flexibility in my hips.  I will save this to do at least once a week. This helped very much!
Wowed , than YOU!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin