Konnector Reformer<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 5421

Konnector Reformer
Viktor Uygan
Class 5421

Watch this Class
Nita-Rose A
Just added the Konnector to my Allegro Reformer and was so excited to see this wonderful Konnector class come up on Pilates Anytime!  WOW!  This system is absolutely ingenious.  I have never felt my body more integrated and holistically complete as I do right now having finished the class workout.  Such a great addition to the reformer!!
2 people like this.
Love it Viktor! Thank you.  I hope this is just the beginning.  This was a nice guided demonstration.  I hope to see more workouts using the Konnector to use as a regular practice at home!  I love my Konnector but after teaching all week on traditional reformers it would be amazing to be guided by another teacher with this beautiful system.  Pilates Teachers need self care too! :) What I appreciate about this is your guidance on which straps to hold and put where and the spring suggestions.  It helps with the flow of movement.  Your training is excellent, but I find I need more practice and guidance to build the automatic knowledge that comes with repetition and classes.  Pilates Anytime please have Viktor do a Konnector Series of classes!  
thank you Viktor, love it
Brooke Bowersock
I'm so excited to see Konnector reformer classes here! yippee! hope there are more to come!
Viktor Uygan
Nita-Rose, I'm so happy to hear that you are now Konnected! 🤗 I love the fact that your body felt more integrated and holistically complete during your workouts. Thank you for moving with me. 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Julie M, thank you for mentioning self-care for Pilates instructors and enjoying the Konnector to move your body. I hope I'll get to teach more classes on Konnector to show what else Konnector can add to your Pilates Reformer without taking anything away. ( except cheating 🤣 )
Viktor Uygan
Aljona M , it's my pleasure! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoy using Konnector 🫶🏻 for your workouts!
Viktor Uygan
Brooke Bowersock I am really happy to see the Konnector in PA as well, thank you for your endless support and for being a pioneer by having  Konnector Studio in Austin 🫶🏻
PilatesLB
Konnector is absolutely the BEST. Thanks Viktor. ~LB
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
PilatesLB thank you for your sweet message and for letting me know you enjoy Konnector 🫶🏻
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin