Pelvic Organ Prolapse<br>Claire Sparrow<br>Tutorial 5561

Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Claire Sparrow
Tutorial 5561

Watch this Tutorial
Mei Lee F
1 person likes this.
This was so informative.  Thank you.  I watched this before one of your mat classes.  
Justine J
1 person likes this.
Very interesting-thank you for sharing this info with us. Like menopause, it’s important that we educate ourselves and others about Pelvic Floor prolapse (displacement) and keep up to date rather than just rely on what the medical profession have to say.
Angela B
1 person likes this.
Grazie mille. Polestar Pilates come sempre da il meglio.
Sofie van der Sommen
I'm really happy with the information about this topic, I'm looking forwards to start your workouts:) thank you!
Bridget
1 person likes this.
Fabulous Claire thank you! Always wonderful to have more tools in the tool kit especially when it comes to pelvic floor. Loved this! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing all that information. I’m looking forward to watching any future segments showing you teaching.
1 person likes this.
This is just wonderful Claire. Such important information and so well explained. Looking forward to reading your book!
1 person likes this.
Great thoughts on this issue. Thank you.
Kelly S
1 person likes this.
I LOVE THIS....ESPECIALLY differentiating it SOMETIMES being JUST a "displaced" organ because of scar tissue!!
Claire S
2 people like this.
Hi there everyone,
I'm so thrilled to hear such positive feedback on this short tutorial. I am so passionate about this topic and strongly believe as Pilates teachers and practitioners we are in a great position to create a bridge between what the media is saying prolapse is and what it actually is and how we can support it. Surgery is a last resort. Pilates is your first stop. 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin