New Year's Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 596

New Year's Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 596

Watch this Class
Great workout! perfect for the office break. Mu back feels so strong now.
I really like this one! Eliminates my excuse of not having any time to workout.
Fantastic workout! Boy, was I surprised by how thorough this was! I thought, 10 minutes? No problem!...But what a challenge! The pace of the exercises helps give it that extra edge. Thanks!! I feel terrific!
Glad you like it. No excuses!
Gave me some energy when I had zero this morning! Thanks!
Just finished Day 1 and loved it. The 30 day plan is just what I need to get back in the habit. (and with the temperatures soaring to 104 there's no place I'd rather be!!) Thank you Kristi!
Yikes 104! You all are really getting hit hard with the heat. I'll assume you're doing this class with the AC on and lots of water nearby. Or perhaps we can start a trend... Hot Pilates! Just kidding!
I would love to see a series of 10 minute workouts like this one that add some variety This was great!
Thank you Chanda! I just got back from vacation and I must agree with you, I found myself needing short but effective workouts just to keep me ready for all that was ahead in sight seeing etc... I will make a conscious effort to do more of these and will also spread the word to the other instructors. The Sept issue of Pilates Style Mag will have one of my short workouts itemized for you in it so keep an eye out for it. It is similar to this one, but has some cool variations added to it that I've learned along the way.
GREAT CLASS
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin