Creative Reformer Variations<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 606

Creative Reformer Variations
Tracey Mallett
Class 606

Watch this Class
Beautiful!
A terrific class. Just enough direction and very thorough.
GREAT class! Great flow! i loved the work with one leg in the straps
Awesome workout!!
Awesome class. Found some imbalances, I didn't know I had, but can start working on them. Great cueing.
Whoa Tracey, you've done it again! You always amaze & inspire me. Thank you for the great ideas and workout. p.s. i love the kidding between you and Kristi. Come back soon to P.A.!
please can we have more reformer classes more often.. two or three weeks or even four and paying fees is way to long for a new class....
Loved it Tracy. Great sequencing, can't wait to feel it in the studio. Look forward to many more
HI Marion ~ thank you for your feedback. We put out a class every other day and try to include at least one equipment class every week. Sometimes it is a Cadillac or Wunda Chair or even Spine Corrector instead of a Reformer. Our aim here at PA is to provide access to as much of the Pilates repertoire as possible for a reasonable price. Recently, we have been fortunate to have some of the most distinguished instructors in the business have classes go up on the site. I never tell the distinguished instructors what to teach. They come with their experience and their wisdom surrounding Pilates and show us what they feel is important and what would best represent the benefits of Pilates. That said, I know more time has gone by between Reformer classes than normal and we will do our best to get back on schedule here asap! Thank you for your patience.
great class, time efficient full workout! love side-overs too!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin