Mat en Español<br>Veronica Ponieman<br>Class 636

Mat en Español
Veronica Ponieman
Class 636

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Me ha gustado mucho la clase!!!! Vivo en España, y me ha hecho mucha ilusión ver un video en español. Soy monitora de pilates y aprendo cada dia mas con vosotros.
Muchas graciassssss.
Thank You so much for this amazing class !!
I don't speak a word of Spanish but was able to keep up ~ loved the balance and coordination aspects of class and oh my gosh, I could go on and on :) plank, roll-ins and pike were challenging and was glad I had done this on a larger ball before !
Thank You again Veronica
Thank You for this Amazing Class, wrote a comment but it deleted ??
I truly loved the balance and coordination aspects ~ found a lot of challenges there :)
Thank You Veronica
Nice miniball session....only speak English but loved to hear the cues. Gorgeous language. Might help me learn Spanish (?)
We offer it all here on PA, Pilates and Spanish lessons!
1 person likes this.
Me encantan las clases de Verónica, tuve la suerte de tomar un curso con ella . Me gusta también poder ver vídeos en español . Soy de Argentina, Gracias!!!
Excelente!!! Verónica, gracias; muy motivante Me encanta tu trabajo... haces que se vea fácil, pero lograr estabilidad y coordinación tiene su dificultad Soy fanática de mini ball y me encantó trepando el árbol.
Vivo en México y agradezco a PA su preocupación por presentarnos clases en español.
Excelente! Fun class, lots of creativity. I don't speak Spanish but thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you.
This motivates me to learn to teach in Spanish.
This is AWESOME!!!! Veronica! I'm also from Argentina but I live in Chicago. I am a Pilates teacher too, I LOVED SEEING you!!!! I'll wait for more classes to be posted Yay!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin