Quick Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 642

Quick Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 642

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved your face pace short workout. I wish you would do a class doing exercises with resistant tubing! Thanks Kristi for this great pilates web site!
1 person likes this.
Very efficient & effective 10 minutes. Love the cue with SLS with both feet pointing to same spot. Thank you...my absolute favorite website!
Thank you both! Both of you are always so engaged and open to new things, old things... all things Pilates! No wonder we get along!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Love this! Thank you--great energy and strong movements to wake us (or keep us awake)
1 person likes this.
Got a little sweat going! Love it, full body experience in short time!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! The cue for SLS was great and the DLS variation nice as well. I also really appreciated the cueing for reaching the arms back while in the ab curl. Thank you Kristi!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful as always! Perfect 10 minutes to get moving in the morning (for someone who hates exercising early in the morning!). Thank you!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Kristi...on a misty Herndon morning you transported me to the beach for an efficient and wake-up....thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great little class! I liked it!!
Thanks everyone. That was such a pretty day. I was really happy to be teaching for those ten minutes.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin