Traditional Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 710

Traditional Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 710

Watch this Class
I thought the pace was swift and flowing, perfect for a classical mat workout. :)
Great...thank you!
Amy, first of all, Happy belated birthday wishes.. I was away and did not follow PA as religiously as I ought to!! And you never fail to amaze us with your wonderful work! Keep up the great work and thank you!!
Anita, thank you for the belated birthday wishes and thank you for your kind feedback! I value each comment that comes in and appreciate people taking the time to post!! Have a good day!
RT
Thank u for this wonderful classical workout. . Just what I was looking for this morning.. This will probably be one of my regular classes...
Hi Aarthi!!! So glad you liked this class...and that you may come back to it again a few times! So nice hearing from you!
Fantastic Class!!! Thank you!
Great class! I feel 5'3 and 1/2 instead of 5'1 and 1/2! I really need to do more mat instead of equipment all the time. Mat is harder to me for some reason.
Thank you Darnell!

Anne-Marie.....isn't it great to feel taller after doing a session? I too love that feeling! Matwork can be the perfect way to achieve that glorious feedback!
Loved this class. I Thought the pace was deliberate.
Sorry to have missed your birthday!!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin