Cardio Burst Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 804

Cardio Burst Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 804

Watch this Class
Rubecca, I will ask this about your back---- are you allowing your lumbar to touch the mat nicely....or is there space under you and your lumbar? Without seeing you and your biomechanics I can't say for sure, but I'd ask you to think about how your lumbar is meeting the mat ... it should be touching it....no space. Deep abdominal support will aid in your lower back getting tight. Keep in mind however, the lower back muscles are very active in supporting our spine and pelvis.. and in jumping, they're working a bit differently to handle the load. My suggestion....adapt spring support also (maybe you need more spring to help your back stay on the mat), make sure your lumbar is in contact with the mat and do some movements after a jumping session to re-lengthen and open up the lumbar area....Short Spine is pretty yummy! Let me know how it goes!
And yes..Susan Hoffman....great question also!
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful session. Loved the length, movements and connections....a great workout....thanks so much, Amy!
Janine, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for me! Glad you enjoyed this workout!
1 person likes this.
Great cardio! My quads were on fire! Loved the additional arms-a fun distraction Thank you!
Glad you liked this Shari !
1 person likes this.
I had a lot of fun with this class!  
1 person likes this.
Got me good! 😂 
Thank you Sarah and Heidi !!
Laura Sepulveda
Love love love your jumpboard classes! Adding the weights adds variety and challenge- TY!
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin