Round vs Hinge Spine<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 871

Round vs Hinge Spine
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 871

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Ty for defining this so well Karen. I have a client who has a very hard time rounding her spine. She always hinges forward no matter how I cue her. I see now it will be very helpful to get my dowel out next week when I see her again!
Karen Sanzo
It's fun to learn something a new way, then find a way to explain it. We ARE forever filling our toolboxes, aren't we?
Have fun!!
I have a whole new understanding of neutral spine in "child's pose" now... Something I've had a hard time grasping! Thank you!! (Gotta love quadruped!)
Thanks Karen, Loved the explanations and the cue for the horizontal stripes staying the same. Am going to try this with my clients who battle to understand the difference between flexion and hinging
Thank you so much--Will definitely be using this-- brilliant:)
I really love your explanations, Karen. So important to think through the breakdown of these essential moves.
Always love hearing you teach. You have a real gift:)
It is always so refreshing to hear instructions the same way as I say them. I can prove to my clients that I'm not the only one who knows the ribs move.....
Loved it..thank you!!!!
Karen,

Great cues as always. I also like seeing you use the box which makes it easier for people who have a difficult time getting on the floor.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin