Quick Mat Challenge<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 873

Quick Mat Challenge
Kristi Cooper
Class 873

Watch this Class
Lauren P
It's all good ... :)
mat classes (i don't have any equipment)... again thanks for including stretching in your classes, which I think is sometimes missed in Pilates especially hip stretches!
right on! I think I'll do both! Thanks!
Theraband and magic circles workouts are always appreciated. I think there is only one towel workout on the PA site. Might give that a go too! I not only use the site when at home but during my travels too. Don't always have a mat with me...a great challenge would be a mat routine without mat!
Hi Joni ~
Thanks for using the site so often. We haven't given up on the class (trapped in the hard drive) that we held in your honor btw. We hope to have it retrieved by the beginning of next week. When you say Mat without a mat, what are you interested in seeing. When I travel I never take a mat but always use a towel on the hotel floor. Are you preferring a standing workout instead? Similarly, with regard to your request for Towel workouts, are you specifically referring to Fletcher towel work? Thanks always for your feedback.
I thought I was "cheating" since I use bath mats and towels while traveling too. lol I was thinking of a class where the teacher takes into consideration both the advantages (ie non stickiness) and the disadvantages (wrinkling, sliding) of those towels/mats. No, I was not referring to Fletcher (tho I did try those classes on the site) I was thinking of the one Meredith offers. As for that trapped tape...not so sure I want to see how I looked when Meri surprised us with a total of 15 Pilates push ups. I took that class with such strong women who were so much more experienced than I was!!!
It will be great! It's proving harder to get them off the hard drive than we hoped but Perry assures me within the next couple of days we'll have it and about 30 others that I'm DYING to get edited! Thanks for your patience.
Fantastic class and clues! Thank you!:)
Thank you Basia!
New to pilates anytime, loved this workout! just the job
Gabe
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin