Reformer Full-Body Stretch<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 907

Reformer Full-Body Stretch
Anthony Lett
Class 907

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Anthony, I cannot emphasize how much value I believe these classes to have! I have been doing your reformer stretch classes regularly (once a week) for over a month now and my body is definitely different and I am beginning to gain some space where it is desperately needed. I still have a LONG way to go. I will keep up my weekly practice and keep you posted.

Thank you for reminding us how important flexibility is to a healthy, functional body. I have been slowly introducing these stretches to my clients with rave reviews!

Thank you for re-emphasizing the importance (and need) of flexibility!

More classes like this, please!
Raymond Harris
Watched it again, and it is amazing how much more you get out of the session by picking up on little alterations and progressions in your queuing. Thanks again. Raymond
1 person likes this.
This felt fantastic!
please to hear it Linda!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful stretch routine Anthony!! Ive read the book so its so nice to see it brought to life and to feel it as well.. my body never felt so good! One Q? On the hip flexor stretch if it hurts my knee to perform is there a modification?

Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'm sorry I can't see the video right now so I can't recall which HF stretch you are referring to. Can you give me the name from the book?
Really enjoyed the class
And out all relaxed
Thank you
Great Patricia. Thanks for taking the class and the time to write.
I loved the mermaid variation! Thanks for also showing how to help/increase stretches on someone using your hands, as this is really relevant for teaching =)
Thanks for the comments Marta! Glad you enjoyed :)
31-40 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin