BASI Reformer Flow<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 926

BASI Reformer Flow
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 926

Watch this Class
Yes Kristi! Lets do another soon. Thanks again everyone :)
1 person likes this.
Oh my word, Kristy and Meredith. A-MAZING class! Getting a pretty big sore from it. What a duo! We need more of those
1 person likes this.
LOVED IT!!! :)
I loved this workout, great chemistry and flow between the two of you, and creative exercises. I would love to see more of this
1 person likes this.
Thanks ladies! That was great! Looking forward to sharing some of it with my clients :)
2 people like this.
Love this thank you for sharing your personal session with us.
2 people like this.
Thank you for the spring (colors) & cues!!! Terrific energizing workout to start my day!!!!
Just want I needed. I was feeling so burned out, this was revitalizing and I am shaking. The tremor of "truth." A good sign I really needed it. Thank you Kristi and Meredith, you made my day.
1 person likes this.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Kristi and Meredith teaching together! Thanks for a great class. I love how you express how hard the exercises are but yet make it look easy and effortless. Loved the arm work with the risers and I also loved the long spine even though it is my nemesis. XO
2 people like this.
For clients that have neck issues, on the side lying work, would you recommend small ball/towel support with head rest up, or is it just fine to have the head resting flat like that on the arm? Loved this class. I always learn so much from your ques. Thank you for sharing spring load.
21-30 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin