Reformer for a Healthy Spine<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 988

Reformer for a Healthy Spine
Brent Anderson
Class 988

Watch this Class
9 people like this.
Brent, you are a wonderful teacher. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. Kristi, thank you for being real and honest. Loved this class, especially the mermaid variation.
3 people like this.
Kristi, thank you so much for sharing! I've been having this same problem since this past Christmas and as you said it's scary to move sometimes. I'm going to try this class myself with the help of my teacher!
Thank you very much Brent
Glad that you liked the class, it was great working with Kristi and I am sure that some of these problems are experienced by so many people. Remember our job is to teach and heal through movement. Again thank you for your feedback.
8 people like this.
Truly loved this video. Thank you both for demonstrating the true beauty and healing aspects of pilates. Brent you taught the body in front of you and Kristi you were honest and open to the movements and the feelings within.
I am so grateful to you both!!!
3 people like this.
awesome
9 people like this.
If I was looking for my next mentor, Brent, I would be coming to Polestar. I am profoundly inspired by your teaching and with my changing relationship with my back challenges.
Aww man... now I'm gonna cry again! Thank you all for accepting and supporting the fact that Pilates has the ability to move us to our own next level. I thank you also for being so generous of spirit when witnessing the movement of another, in this case me, who felt to be in a vulnerable position. Brent... Thank you hardly seems to be enough. I trust you felt your gifts opening my airways as well as my being and will hope that serves you too.
5 people like this.
This is a beautiful, healing & heartwarming session. Thank you Brent and Kristi!
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi and Brent who always brings a depth to the method , again so happy to be a teacher all the way down to Australia can't wait to come and see you all soon in the flesh.
2 people like this.
Love to learn and listen to Brent! Thank you!
The new camera angles were great!
Hope you are feeling better, Kristi. Could feel your emotion! Stay well!
1-10 of 157

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin