Shoulder Stabilizing Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 991

Shoulder Stabilizing Flow
Erika Quest
Class 991

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Beautiful and amazing class with a great explanations! Ive thoroughly enjoy it.
1 person likes this.
I love the exercises mixing the pole with straps, very nice for fortify arms. And it was an amazing explanation at all. Thank you Erika
Erika Quest
Julian thank you so much for taking class and commenting! I enjoyed this workout very much as well! Much love, Erika
So needed this tonight. Love all of it! The arm series with the dowel felt so good! Thank you, ErErika Quest
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Sweet Erin Elizabeth !!!! A blast from my Pilates Anytime past and I'm super glad you enjoyed. I still do and teach all of this work as well! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika Quest for such a creative and challenging class- especially love the dowel/bar work- I first watched this video 3 years ago as a new teacher, and have come back to it time and again- you get so much work done in 45 minutes without feeling rushed. Thanks again💜
Erika Quest
Patti I SO love you and your comments. So great to hear and happy you took class with me and are taking it again! So much love to you, Erika
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This class is in my favorites for a while now. Love your cueing, Erika Quest .
Erika Quest
YAY Oksana thank you for the sweet comment! I just love it when my classes are still getting comments from years past filming. Much love and thanks for taking class with me!
1 person likes this.
Another great workout, really enjoying your classes. Thank you
101-110 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin