How can I watch Pilates Anytime on my TV? (FAQs)

How can I watch Pilates Anytime on my TV? (FAQs)

Read This Article
Can i access PA through amazon firestick? Cheers
Rachel ~ We aren't very compatible with the Amazon Firestick. I believe we have had a few members who have been able to use it, but most experience problems. The best devices to stream our videos on a TV are Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, or an HDMI cable. I hope this helps!
Hen C
Hi

I'm streaming the videos to the tv from my iPhone online ( from the website - not using the app) using an HDMI. The videos stream fine when in small video mode, but when I make the videos into full page view on the phone, the TV picture is frozen, and the controls on the phone have blanked - with a message stating that 'the video is playing on my TV"

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hen C
2 people like this.
Sorted - use the APP!!
Hen ~ I'm glad you were able to get it working! Please let us know if you ever have any trouble in the future!
1 person likes this.
Any chance the content will be available on Amazon fire stick in the near future?
2 people like this.
Hi Terina, We plan to have our content available to stream on Amazon firestick soon. We will let you know once it's ready. 
Samantha W
Hi, I am playing videos successfully on the Mac laptop, it won't allow me to stream to the TV.  So, I have downloaded the app and am now able to stream the sound, but no picture to the TV?  Any help would be great as if I cannot watch it on the TV I am wondering if the subscription will be worth it for me.  It is a Sony TV.  
Thanks
Sam
3 people like this.
Is PA available on fire stick yet ???
Carol H
Hi,
I am really disappointed to discover that you have an app via Google Play but it can't be used on a TV that uses Google Play.  I have recently moved to a rural location in Australia and so I had to find a way to do my pilates without getting to the studio.  I purchased a smart TV specifically for my pilates room with the sole purpose of screening your classes. I have spent hours trying to overcome the problem. I signed up with Roku which nobody I spoke to had ever heard of but the TV doesnt recognise Roku either. I now have to go on a 200km journey to get an hdmi cable suitable for my laptop. 
I did a lot of research into how I was going to set up my personal pilates studio and was excited to subscribe to Pilates Anytime but I am now looking into other options that I can stream via Google Play directly to my TV.  Are you planning on making the Google Play App compatible?
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin