Swan Prep<br>Shelly Power<br>Exercise 1325

Swan Prep
Shelly Power
Exercise 1325

Watch this Exercise
I really enjoy the tutorials taking one exercise at a time in detail ... this was a great one!
1 person likes this.
I agree with janet. One or maybe even two exercises in detail. I did not realize that we should come up so high for the swan or is this just a prep?
1 person likes this.
Thankyou.This really helped me.
2 people like this.
I hesitate to do Swan with my classes because it is usually a total mess! I think I can safely add it back because of this wonderful cueing! Thank you, Shelly!
thank you for the wonderful tutorial Shelly!
it would be great if we could also see a tutorial on single leg circles, i often find this a hard exercise for clients to perform correctly.
Laura ~ this video on Leg Circles may help. We hope to soon bring to Pilates Anytime more videos breaking down the exercises and their modifications.
1 person likes this.
This is great, Shelly! I'm going to try it out w/ a class today. The rib cueing seems very effective.
Very helpful. Thank you
What a great reference with the line of sight plus the shoulder to wrist placement. I really enjoyed that the last ribcage cue too. Great job. Tyvm!
Loved this mini tutorial on the swan . Wrist alignment and arm tip very useful .
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin