Balance and Coordination Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 2722

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meitar , You liked booth of my classes YESSS 😃Thank you 🙏
Viktor Uygan
You are welcome Stanislava , really happy to hear you enjoyed the smiling section of the class and that taking my class made your morning. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Yes Tara that's the way to start ant day Smiling inside and out 🙌Thank you for your feedback and moving with me once again 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Amanda thank you for letting me know that my class was well balanced and fun. You made me smile in a good way also when you explained your experience with swan dive 🤣I know exactly how you feel and once again thank you for moving with me and for your support 🙏
1 person likes this.
An other great class ! I like the way you combine coordination , balance and your personal style through the classical Pilates exercises!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another great  inspiring class!  I loved the simple connection of the matwork exercises. This is how I teach and its really wonderful to get new ideas that clients do not find difficult to do but just adds that little twist! Always good to challenge our comfort zone, it expands us as a person in more ways than one. 
1 person likes this.
Hi Victor! I love this mat class. There is just something about the way you teach. Yes. It’s well balanced and your cues are great but you have a calming /confident way of instructing that honestly can’t be learned. It’s God given. I will try a portion of this with Masterworks Touring Company. Thanks again for a wonderful class. - Christine
Jane N
1 person likes this.
That was great and you are a mind reader ! More mat classes would be great 
1 person likes this.
excellent class, Thank you Viktor
Keep them coming
Viktor Uygan
Hi Morena Thank you for your continued support and feed back. That means a lot to me as an educator and fuels me to search for more to share. Best in health to you 🙏🏻
141-150 of 173

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin