Reformer Box Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4030

Reformer Box Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4030

Watch this Class
Elisabeth Pantelidou thank you!! Sam Greenacre you are very welcome! Thank you for taking it and giving me your feedback! 
Lori thank you for detailed feedback on the class. Always nice to hear that it worked for all levels. Christine I found them difficult as well LOL. Thank you for giving it a try. Rebecca you're welcome! Thank you! 
Carine thank you for your feedback! I think the position of the free arm is whatever works best for you. My palm facing inward works best for my shoulder and I can keep stabilize best. The more you open you hand away from your body, the more tendency to go in to the upper traps. Try both and see which you like better and report back! Xx
Julia Shmurak Glad you enjoyed no breaks! I prefer it for me so I can keep a flow. Thank you for taking the class! Laura wow thank you!! Dawn thank you so much!!  The reformer is the best! So glad you can get back on it.  Fara orit Evette thank you so much for taking the class!
Thanks for a great class. I loved how you explained the impact and benefits of each exercise and your commentary. Excellent and really enjoyable to do. 
Thank you so much for a great work out, loved the flow and the creativity. Also loved how you connected the exercises back to mat ( swimming, wag a tail, fab five, teaser, swan) thanks again.
Amazing ,pretty cool variations..wish I remember them 😫 thank you 🙏
Thank you Delia. Great class. Excellent teacher 💪✅
Z A
Wow.very effective one🙏🙏🙏
Excellent class! So many creative ideas for the box. Thank you!
71-80 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin