Reformer Jump Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 439

Reformer Jump Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 439

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
How could I have possibly skipped this class????? LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! I cannot wait for you Tracey to come back. We missed you
Good News Paola. Tracey is scheduled to return in just two weeks. It will take some time before her new classes are on the site, but she'll be back!
Z A
Thank you very much. Just the right movements for today.
This is my favorite workout ever! I'm seriously trying to memorize it, thanks so much Tracey!
Another amazing class Tracey....keep them coming....you are a true inspiration to all us. Keep smiling!!
This is one of my fav classes. I love the choreography. I used to have Tracy Mallott's Cardio Bootcamp on VHS years ago. I was so excited to find her Pilates Anytime!
You want a workout, a burn, a sweat?? this is it!! Loved it:)
This looks like a wonderful pace! I normally do foot work on the jump board, but utilizing the board from a standing position looks like a lot of fun. I love using less weight to engage the core :]
Another excellent class from Tracey! I love every single class you put out there! Superb!
Great Class!! very well balanced! I have a reformer with 3 red springs, 1 blue and 1 yellow, I did this class with a red and a yellow as per Kristi's comment before a red and a blue would've been a little heavier than a green. I hope that is ok.
51-60 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin