Functional Reformer 2<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3630

Functional Reformer 2
Tom McCook
Class 3630

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
What a fabulous class! The cues from the clavicles were really helpful. I love the ball work at the beginning, and the saw on the Reformer is amazing. The tutorial on feet to the pelvis was very helpful in understanding the cues in this class. This work is really beautiful - I’m so grateful to have the chance to participate.
2 people like this.
Holy Clavicles!! Deep work without undue tension is so wonderful, thanks so much for all your thoughtful cues.
2 people like this.
Did your Gait and Hip Flexor tutorials first and then this wonderful reformer session. Tom, it was all completely lovely. Entire body feels amazing. Thank you so much.
2 people like this.
Thank you Rachel, Laurie and Lori! So glad you've been able to see the tutorials and the integration in the related classes. It's endlessly inspiring to me how incredibly well our bodies are designed. Thank you for sharing your experience, wishing you all the very best!
Amy S
6 people like this.
Probably one of the most intelligently designed classes on PA. Thank you, Tom McCook.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for your appreciation!! Wishing you the very best!
1 person likes this.
So happy to have experienced this too-had been feeling demotivated but your cueing and imagery woke me up and connected me again-Thankyou
2 people like this.
I saw your class was up and I knew I had to make time to watch and do it. I hope one day to be the quality teacher that you are, giving so much information, yet not just constant babble! Loved the class, The Saw variation felt yummy! Thanks Tom McCook !
1 person likes this.
Tom, as always I really appreciate the anatomy put into movement so we can move with greater fluidity and balance. For me this is great tool, although being hypermobile means I have to find ways to not get so much space. SI joint force and form closure are an absolute which means I have to forego all lumbar flexion. It's been a long work in progress after 10 years of doing pilates along with old neck issues. I would love to see your take on actually creating whole body support for us "squids".
Tisha B
1 person likes this.
This was amazing. Total body feels wonderful. Great cues on the feet and shoulders.
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin