Pilates For Men<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Workshop 1091

Pilates For Men
Rael Isacowitz
Workshop 1091

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
This workshop was AWESOME! I also used it as a study guide for my upcoming centralized testing. Would love more workshops from Rael on Pilates Anytime!
Thank u Rael, your teaching again is gold to me, I drawl so much from your work shops.
1 person likes this.
Well excuse the spelling mistake, of corse I meant draw so much from your work shops, I must say it gave me a laugh, as often my brain is going faster then my fingers can type on my iPad.
I loved this workshop. The fable at the end was touching.
I loved this workshop. The fable at the end was touching.
WOW! Loved every bit of it
How important it is to make sure we can differentiate the differences on each body and make men understand they have a place in Pilates. Would love to be able to make them understand that they deserve (and need) that place!
Thank you for watching Emily. I head up to Pilates Anytime tomorrow to film some more classes. I could not agree more that men need Pilates, and Pilates needs men.
Omg Rael do I ever need this. For some reason men find themselves to me. Even the kids I teach are teenage boys. I'm not past the 3rd chapter yet because I keep re-watching certain things. So helpful thank you for having the foresight to do this!
Renee, I am so happy you found this helpful and pertinent. I am also delighted that you are managing to get men in to do Pilates, particularly teenage boys - that is fantastic!
Melissa P
Great workshop! Is there anyway I can get the handouts that included in the live workshop?
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin