Lower Body Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 1193

Lower Body Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 1193

Watch this Class
I thought you we're fabulous! I adore Julian and wish I could of spent more time learning from him; you definitely brought him to this class and I felt his presence, thank you for that. The music didn't bother me at all, it was just some background noise, which can be nice rather than just quiet air, I just focused on your wonderfully executed cues. Great class, hope to see more of you Mariska!
1 person likes this.
i love it
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! Inventive and challenging as all Julian classes are. Thank you for keeping his work going.
Z A
1 person likes this.
Perfect:))) Thank you very much.
I shall offer up a class next week in Julian's memory. Terribly sad but at the same time you have captured his work on here. When I first signed up to PA the first video I watched was one of his. Big hugs to all of you who knew him personally and feel his loss most keenly x
Thank you, Megan. I texted Julian about an hour before shooting this class and his wife texted me back saying they were at the hospital. I never got to talk to him again, so I can't say how much I appreciate every kind word posted here.
2 people like this.
He is so proud of you, I'm certain of that.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
'Brutal' but amazing!!!!!!!!!! More more more....please.....
Thank you so much!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class - Excellent cueing! will be looking for more...
Just wondering about the "tuck" cue. Don't you want to keep the pelvis neutral as it is safer that way for the lower vertebrae?
11-20 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin