Quick Foam Roller Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 1287

Quick Foam Roller Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 1287

Watch this Class
Pele
1 person likes this.
Loved the seamless flow. Wished it was longer!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Pele :) it is an abbreviated workout for when you're tight on time!
1 person likes this.
Lisa I loved this class! would it be ok to imprint the spine on the roller? would that improve stability if I needed it?
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Susan! Thanks so much Yes & yes, absolutely! It feel so good too!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Lisa! I enjoyed watching this video. I need a new roller though, the one I have was from when I was a teenager and it is not long enough to support my spine properly. Do you have one that you recommend? I looked at j/fit super high density and it has great reviews on Amazon but I wasn't sure if it would be too hard for my tailbone. Any suggestions?
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Jessica, Thanks so much~glad you enjoyed it. Here's a link for some foam rollers from Balanced Body //www.pilates.com/BBAPP/V/store/acc essories/pilates-foam-rollers.html
1 person likes this.
This is a great class...you're so pretty, too! Even when you say you have a "weak side" you still look so graceful and elegant.
Lisa Hubbard
Ah, thank you Amy! You're too kind! Happy you are enjoying the class. Happy Holidays!
1 person likes this.
Would you ever think about teaching more Pilates on the foam roller? I have found them to be very challenging and I'm always looking for new ways to practice. Happy Holidays to you, too!!
1 person likes this.
Great ideas--thank you! Wish all the instructors would share, "Who are you wearing?!" Cutest exercise apparel!
11-20 of 85

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin