Sculpting Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1301

Sculpting Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 1301

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed it. Can you go into detail as to what you meant by "your arches are the key to the pelvic floor."
1 person likes this.
Courtney your classes are always my favorite! I can't wait to try this. Also, cute pants:)
1 person likes this.
Wow! This was amazing!! What a workout. Thank you:)
perfect! my style! not boring... super flow! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Such a great challenge. Great clear instructions. Wonderful variations but staying true to what we all love!
Cathy M
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout! And felt it the next day, all along my front & back. Can't wait to do it again. More classes from Courtney please!
1 person likes this.
Wow! Great workout Courtney. Loved the moves with the weights and boy did I work up a sweat!!
2 people like this.
SHES BACK yay!!! I have waited 8 months for a new Courtney Miller class and finally I got one. Ok not trying to be greedy, but need more!! Can't wait for more Courtney. Great cueing, terrific flow excellent instructing and fantastic pace.
1 person likes this.
Loved this challenging class. I always appreciate Courtney's cueing and creativity.
1 person likes this.
One of my favorite trainers on this site! Your creative variations keep it interesting and challenging. Your cuing is specific as to springs and goal of the exercise and you are so articulate!
21-30 of 115

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin