Advanced Traditional Flow<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 1585

Advanced Traditional Flow
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 1585

Watch this Class
Jennifer, you can do those!! :)
Great teaching Benjamin, thank you!!
Loved it--thx!
Wow what a fab class.Loved the attention to detail,very interesting to find my ribs misbehaving as soon as there was tension on the handles.never thought i could russian squat but yes thanks to your cueing
Tracy M
Completely, utterly and absolutely fantastic. I appreciate that you taught swan on the long box and you have forever changed my backstroke! Russian squats were new to me but they were so much fun. So many gems in this class. I'll be watching this one over and over!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you all so very much for watching and commenting - I am beyond thrilled to know that you enjoyed this Reformer ride! And so glad to share the Russian Squats - they make for a true test of full-body effort and concentration, not easy... but not impossible! If you have any questions let me hear them. Keep moving, Benjamin
1 person likes this.
Fabulous, just fabulous. Hope to be able to participate in one of your workshops, I have that goal already set. Respect to you and your art of teaching.
1 person likes this.
This was an excellent work. I enjoyed it very much, Benjamin explains clearly the exercises and tramsmits lots of energy.
Stunning! My! You know EXACTLY how to make the body work the springs! I popped you to the top of my "favorites" list.

Enjoyed every second of it! Look forward to more! Now, excuse me as I practice my Russian Squats! Happy day
Thank you, Sir.
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin