Advanced Traditional Flow<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 1585

Advanced Traditional Flow
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 1585

Watch this Class
Great job, my friend! As always very clear, concise, purposeful cueing. Congrats, on I'm sure your first of many to come PA classes. Xo And bonus I got to work out with my friends Karen and Barbara, always a treat!
Ahhh! Using the reformer to teach the body how to feel and to learn what it's/our habitual patterns are…fantastic therapeutic approach. Mucho gratitude and respect! Thx PA!!!!
Well Benjamin! What can we say! Awesome work is just not enough! Loved it, love your work! Well done :) thank you PA and thank you Ben!
Great class. Loved feeling what happens in the body once tension is taken, esp just moving the carriage out 1 inch first. How do other people get on converting spring settings? I have a STOTT reformer, so as long as I knew roughly what the exercise was to come I could estimate from my own experience. I really only failed in the swan dive, maybe it's a man thing, but a bit of a coordination problem on my part as well. Something to work on.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you so much everyone!!! Braddon - I must admit that I am not too familiar with STOTT apparatus, especially in regards to this exercise. But from man to man... find an appropriate ratio between padding, body placement (the box's edge shouldn't be right in your hip crease, but a few inches down your thighs), and well, body part placement, a steady place to "stand on" with your feet, and spring tension (we used 2, you want the springs to give you a trustworthy amount of resistance here). Before going into the full coordination with arm circles, you can first work on lifting into your maximum extension with straight legs, then "kneel" to increase the backbend, then straighten the legs to come back. Arms with ears the entire time, and once that feels solid and confident you can add the arm circle and reverse coordination later. Hope that helps!
Wow! Tough and fun! I loved experimenting with where you take the spring tension in your body. Thank you - looking forward to your mat class!
I loved this class! such great flow and cueing, not too mention the challenging variations.. thank you Benjamin. I will look out for your next PA class!
Yay! I did the Russian Squat.
I liked very much -:)
1 person likes this.
Awesome! You are a STUD!
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin