Postural Connections<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1911

Postural Connections
Karen Sanzo
Class 1911

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved the class. I actually prefer the Level 1 and Level 1/2 classes. We can get as fancy as we want with our workouts, but the foundation is built in our beginning movements. Thank you very much!
Karen Sanzo
Connie... I love it that you continue with all your studies in Omaha!! Send me a picture of your tendon stretch; I bet it's beautiful! Thanks for commenting.
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Linda Chase...Oh we love the little things...right...I, too, prefer distinct connections. Facilitating myself through a workout like this keeps my spine supple and my brain clear. Facilitating others through clean connections constantly reminds me how important it is for myself.
2 people like this.
Karen...fantastic class. I really enjoyed the tendon stretch prep/practice work, such a great idea. Lots of other good stuff, too. Thanks!
Mil gracias..me gusto mucho.
1 person likes this.
So many cueing and sequencing gems in this class. Thank you for sharing your expertise Karen. Videos like these which use clients who are 'newer' to Pilates are so helpful.
Karen Sanzo
Again...a treat to log on and see many comments. we all keep learning...Appreciate the time.
1 person likes this.
Lovely & Precise!
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Karen - you're insights are brilliant! Love your videos!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin