Knee Stretches<br>Diane Severino<br>Tutorial 2530

Knee Stretches
Diane Severino
Tutorial 2530

Watch this Tutorial
what a classic legend she is x
brilliant, thank you
Great explanations. I've always had problems with this movement but no more! You are a rockstar....
Webster D
way too much talking. need more demonstrating and exercising.
Webster ~ Thank you for your feedback. Our tutorials generally have more talking as they are breaking down an exercise or concept so you can understand it a little better. I recommend checking out our classes which will definitely get you moving more. I hope you enjoy them!
Diane you are hilarious! Informative, educational, but overall hilarious - I love it! Thank you =)
I am absolutely in love with Diane Severino! I love to listen to her explain just about anything. She makes me laugh and she just plain makes sense. Knee stretches are difficult to understand for a lot of people and difficult to teach, I find. I will be passing Diane's wonderful explanation on to my students. You are a lovely human, Diane! Thank you kindly for your knowledge.
Thanks for sharing so generously! Cant wait to put all your cues into practice!
This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you Diane this really helped! This can be a hard one to teach at times. The "smoothing the skirt" to the toilet paper roll and everything else is SO helpful. Gonna try all of your helpful hints.
Thank you, Diane! Your knee stretch tutorial is wonderful! Appreciate the way you break it down, and loved the straightening the skirt (or kilt) image in the round back version - and the toilet paper! You have such a fun and light-hearted spirit, and your video made my day! Thanks again. Hope you and your dear ones are all well during this time, and always.
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin