Creative Reformer w/Tower<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2836

Creative Reformer w/Tower
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2836

Watch this Class
So happy you are all enjoying this one! We had fun that day (as usual). I also want to say that when Meredith and I get together for girl time these days, it feels like you are all with us in real time. Having you all there/here really adds to the experience of teaching for us too. Thank you for all the feedback! PS: Brenda, I deleted the comment you were concerned about (maybe you work out late like I do! )Thank you for both!
Lee Lee, I must admit, I've been wondering! Reading your comment, I heard myself exhale. Thanks for requesting this class (again ). Did you see... No box!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
I love it, perfect...yes...I noticed right away that the bothersome box was left out😀😀😀😀😀...i am getting ready to do this video for the 3rd time...it is great after a long day!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
More please...along these lines...more, more, more!
Thank you all for spending time with us. I echo Kristi's sentiments that it truly feels like you are with us. I'm happy we make you happy. That means we've gotta keep em coming...which also means we get to spend time together! WINWINWIN!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Please make more of these
2 people like this.
So fun....and perfect when you're tight on time. Loved the back & forth. The spring work in the well - nice....especially the butterfly Thank you thank you
3 people like this.
Love this! my co-workers were oohing and awing over the parts of this workout I used in my group class. LOOOVVEEE!
Kk
Kk
1 person likes this.
You two are so cute! Love the banter...and the "not too neck-y/arm-y." : ) Thanks for another great class.
11-20 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin