Cardio Interval Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2916

Cardio Interval Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 2916

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love the combination of jump board with arms and core! I worry about classes with jump board because of set-up but this class makes it a non-issue! LOVE that!
Thank you for your feedback Dana !!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for another awesome class, Amy Havens! Do you have any tips to avoid mid/lower back pain whilst jumping?? I can't seem to completely get rid of it - the only thing that helps is having a small exercise ball underneath my tailbone, but after a while it still gets uncomfortable. Thanks!
Sara , glad you enjoyed this class. To help you with your question.... sounds like your strategry of having the small ball underneath your tailbone is a good one. Maybe a small folded towel under the pelvis could help too. This might shift your pelvis to a slightly posterior angle, but could ease some of the gripping you may be doing in your back extensors. Exhale on the jump too -- to get your abdominals to support you under this load! Let me know if this helps!
Helen H
Video kept pausing. Could not watch.
Helen ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video pausing. This is usually caused by a weak internet connection. I recommend watching in a lower video quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Sheila M
super Amy Amy Havens ,thanks!after session jump hate you but at the end love you,this is pilates power!!
1 person likes this.
Great to see you back! Love your classes!
Thank you Beth
1 person likes this.
Loved the cues,loved the exercises, loved the class! Thank you 😊
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin