Men of Pilates Anytime<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3162

Men of Pilates Anytime
Amy Havens
Class 3162

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Nancy ! I agree, men don't really need too many details although they do want to do things correctly. Being direct and clear is best I think. :) . How's your Buff Bones work going, I remember you!!!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! Not just for men but for everyone working in an office. Thanks for the amazing class.
1 person likes this.
Buff Bones is going very well! There is a huge need for that demographic. It opens up movement options for so many, but at the same time it is a challenge for all who participate. A favorite of mine to teach because of the positive responses I get.

Thanks for the response. :)
1 person likes this.
Nice class. Thank you, Amy. Like! Like! Like ;)
Thank you Danai Pappa and Inna !!
1 person likes this.
Perfect class with beautiful flow and cues and movements that give mobility and stability in the total body! Loved it!
2 people like this.
Amy, I'm a man. I'm about as bendy as your two friends are in this video. I'm so glad that neither of them are super fit because I'm not sure I'd have been so up for joining in if they were. I did join in though. I suppose I'll pay for it tomorrow with a bit of muscle stiffness but don't worry, I'll make a big deal of it and hopefully enjoy a bit of sympathy. I want to thank you Amy Havens for the careful way you guided your friends through this session. Had I been there, I'd have been encouraged to join in... (Off Camera) That encouragement would have come from you. Amy, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the real men on the mat! So useful
Yes Miranda , these men were a real pleasure to teach to!!
Loved this thank you Amy!! I have a few men in my classes and they are so enthusiastic to learn!! Your cueing and encouragement was great as always, and as ever, I learnt a few new moves to integrate into my classes. Sending best wishesxx
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin