Foundational Mat 4<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3187

Foundational Mat 4
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3187

Watch this Class
I'm doing these series as an absolute beginner and I notice that this one was almost a little too fast for me, I could keep up, but barely, also I'm not agile enough for the open leg rocker
These Mats build on each other and get progressively more difficult and faster. As I state in the tutorial of these progressions master the level before and if you aren’t able to move forward replace the exercise with the one from the prior workout. This is level four of the progression. I suggest going back to two for a while . Let me know if you need anything else!
Joanne D
Kathryn, I just wanted a quick workout on a Friday afternoon simply to say I worked out, rather than skipped it.  This was such an efficient way to lengthen and strengthen in a short amount of time and proved to be much for beneficial than skipping!  Thank you!
Annabella G
I love this video so much - it’s become my go-to when all I have is 15 minutes. It’s intense and stretches in all the right ways. Make a 15-20 minute video for the core-level I beg you! 
Cynthia G
Love the energy.  Thanks
 An allegro of a class.  I quite liked the nasty teaser variation.  It wasn't so bad.  I liked that it only had three moving parts.  It felt like something I could accomplish on pace without wiggling through a lengthy, precarious set up.  Try this one if you'd like to go straight from true tabletop shins to teaser.
IOS C
1 person likes this.
By the 4th one, the class seemed to move too fast to be able to build good habits as a beginner.
If it seems to fast then go back to three for a bit❤️
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin