Day 4: Concentration<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3270

Day 4: Concentration
Meredith Rogers
Class 3270

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I am loving the challenge so far! I like the way the days are building and I am trying to incorporate the notion of my feet stuck to the floor and the lateral breathing in every class. It is also so cool to see a new outfit every day! Thanks for a great holiday gift, Meredith.
Lina S
1 person likes this.
The class went by so fast! Variation or new choreography helps sharpen the concentration and embrace the change in our daily life. Thank you!
That was really lovely. Will do this one again tonight, could not entirely switch my mind off. Better tonight.
Lina S
1 person likes this.
What inspires during my movement practice? How connected I can stay with my body sensations and notice when my mind is drifting away. Sometimes, I learn things that way.
2 people like this.
Awesome! Felt so good. Love the inspirational ideas thrown in too. "What could you be reaching for?" and "let go of any image of perfection and just enjoy"- Meredith, I just love you! :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much. Loving this challenge! Working on my press ups but I tried!
1 person likes this.
Felt great to move after sitting in a 2 hour movie.
1 person likes this.
xo!
Challenging but lovely thanks Meredith. It dawned on me that whilst I use these videos to inspire my teaching of others, I don't always challenge myself to go further - this time I did and it felt good. Loved the spine roll variation with one hand in centre and stretch back. I actually bent my knees a little and used resistance against the knee to increase the stretch. Keep up the great work:)
2 people like this.
1/365: hopeful my spine becomes more supple and my hammies get more flexible.
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin