Gait Patterning<br>Madeline Black<br>Workshop 3568

Gait Patterning
Madeline Black
Workshop 3568

Watch this Workshop
Enrique ~ We don't have closed captions for this workshop yet, but we hope to add it in the future.
Thank you XX
1 person likes this.
So excited to find this on Pilates Anytime, as just attended Madeleine’s London Gait lecture for BCPA. Now can get the practical too.
This was wonderful. I did the exercises and my hip and pelvis feel released, more mobile and more balanced. The assessments are so useful to see...looking forward to more! Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Madeline, - just what I needed for my hips today, and for a renewed look on the Gait of my students!
Bonnie Baranowski
Thank you....I am so grateful for the sharing of your work. I look forward to one day meeting you and taking your trainings. Please open up more classes in the US in the future!
Ludmila T
1 person likes this.
Madeline, thank you thank you thank you! This workshop is awesome
Madeline Black
Hi Bonnie, thank you. I run courses in New York, San Francisco, 4 are planned in 2019. Check the events page on my website. Good luck to you!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Thank You πŸ’ͺ🏻 thank You πŸ™πŸ» thank You πŸ’ Please more πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‰
1 person likes this.
This was fun to play with after the AIM workshop I attended last month. Thanks MB!
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin