Class 8: Flow
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3815

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great class! Thank you for it :) 
Anne M
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the lightness and freedom of movement without sacrificing the challenge...and it was a challenge in that I needed to modify a number of things, particularly those requiring balance while moving.  It was like my old ballet and modern classes!  Please keep this going.  I signed up for the series, but I'll never hold true to those exact days.  Hope it's not required.  Thank you!!  Anne
Anne I am so please you enjoyed this class.  Always modify when needed.  It is pretty amazing how quickly the body remembers and adapts to challenges.  Absolutely no need to stick to exact  days.  Just have fun and work through in your own natural time.  PS sorry for the delayed response.  Took my kiddos on a camping trip.  was delightful! 
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Love the way you string the movements so fluidly..
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Enjoyed this FLOW! Thanks.
Thank you Rajashree Srirangarajan!  I appreciate your comments.  
Ola
Ola
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for this wonderful class! My body feels warmed up and a touch of meditation at the very end was exactly what I needed.  I really like your way of exploring and trying new things and getting out of the box, however, still being faithful to the principles. 
Love this class and the series :) 
Ola M  Thank you very much for being open to the idea of playing a bit(and taking the time to write).  I look forward to "seeing" you more!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Love this class. Unexpected level changes.  Literally and figuratively kept on my toes.  Thanks.
Wonderful to hear Cynthia G!  Thanks for playing and taking the time to share:) 
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin