Fundamental Mat<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 385

Fundamental Mat
Pat Guyton
Class 385

Watch this Class
Hi Loretta,
I look forward to meeting you in a class someday. My goal is to help each student or teacher enjoy the practice and grow. Pilates should be fun!
Hi Vicki,
The Plop is a fun way to find the middle of the sacrum. There is also a triangle on the sacrum defined by the right and left PSIS and the tailbone. Finding this triangle in class might be a bit personal. Because the sacrum is not flat, but a curve, we use the Plop on the floor to find the spot where the sacrum meets the center of gravity while lying on the mat. Often students are in a posterior or anterior pelvic tilt and this little trick can help bring them to neutral over time. It also empowers them to find placement for home practice.
Hi Pat,
Thank you. I look forward to taking your class in the future. I really enjoy the way you teach students. Will you also teach reformer, chair, Pilates & Franklin Method classes through Pilates anytime website someday?
hi Pat....You simply ROCK! Thank you.
xoxo
Hello Loretta, Kristi and I are discussing other classes. "The Franklin Method Pelvis meets the Pilates Reformer"...now that is a thought!
Hi Kimberly,
You are such a dynamo in your own world. I am glad to be able to meet teachers like you and to share in your growth. How is that new studio?
Hi Pat, Terrific! I can't wait to take the class of The Franklin Method Pelvis meets the Pilates Reformer". Thank you very much.
I am lucky enough to have a reformer & pilates chair at home so I tend to stick with the equipment classes. But this one reminded me that I don't do nearly enough mat work. Pat is a such a great teacher. I learned so much that I will be able to take back to my reformer / chair work. And I also realized that it is a shame to have such a great pilates resource in my own backyard & not take advantage of it. So, Pat, you will be seeing me in one of your classes someday soon! Thanks for a great class that really left me shaking. Britt (in Boulder)
Hi Britt, Thank you for your great feedback! I have traveled so much that my local reputation is that I am good, but I am out of town. I love Boulder and I look forward to seeing you!
Loved the Plop!!! Great class with thoughful cuing and imagery! Thanks!
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin