Awareness Mat<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3856

Awareness Mat
Gia Calhoun
Class 3856

Watch this Class
Michelle
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. I found it tough but it's a great workout. Thank you.
Lynne F
1 person likes this.
I really liked the pace of this class.  Nice and smooth and effective exercises.
Megan Y
1 person likes this.
Great class! Loved all the inner thigh and glute engagement with the magic circle!
1 person likes this.
I really like the tempo, it makes the class harder than it looks! 
Holly J
1 person likes this.
Such a deceptively challenging class. I just got a magic circle recently, so this is the first chance I’ve had to do this one in this series (the others I’ve done several times). It’s now definitely another favorite! But those teasers are hard (for me anyway).
Stephanie E
1 person likes this.
This is a nice slow controlled class!  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I used a Pilates ball for this class, and a yoga strap for the leg stretches.  This is a great class!  Enjoyed the focus.  
1 person likes this.
Hi Gia, Happy New Year! I haven't done this one in a while and I miss your classes. You are so precise and the movements always feel safe to me. I have had some back issues, so I so appreciate that. God bless you in 2021! Hope to see you on here again. 
1 person likes this.
... now I wish for a magi circle ... not sure if the ball worked as well ... good instructions and so calm ... thank U 🙏🏻🇩🇰
This is a Magic Circle class that doesn't commit.  I think being introduced as a class that you can do without the circle's unique force distribution properties it's set up to disappoint.  There are many ways to use the circle in spinal extension and it's just set to the side instead.
31-40 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin