Back Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3942

Back Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3942

Watch this Class
Valya Karcher
This was great, Amy. Very nice for adding spice to my teaching week : ) Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy, 
I am in love with your classes, harder than it looks too. Theraband is ingenious to get folks to feel the back of the legs and glutes. Go Amy...
TRISHA B
1 person likes this.
Great routine! However the straps are very distracting, I always remove them before I start jumping. 
Sara Ellis-Owen
Loved the class- thank you. Have never tried arm jumping while lying on a box before!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!  Like using the theraband, and the unilateral leg work.  Thank you:)
Erin W
1 person likes this.
Oooooh SO YUMMY! Thank you Amy, I feel so tall and strong
Anna B
1 person likes this.
I love her voice tone..so calm. She seems so humble at heart. Some of the dancer teachers seem a bit too proud & loud. I just love her. She has great ideas. 
1 person likes this.
The beginning band work provided greater focus for jumping. My entire back body feels connected!  While all the instructors have a lot to offer you are consistently my favorite! 
1 person likes this.
Love the jump board work and the theraband connections-thank you Amy for another great class💜
1 person likes this.
Perfect Amy...I always love your seeminly “easy” workout....it must be your voice...nice and calm while my muscles are working like crazy!!
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin