Healthy Neck and Spine<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3962

Healthy Neck and Spine
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3962

Watch this Tutorial
Tom wonderful as always!!! Now teaching on zoom so this class is so “in the moment” stress and neck pain during Covid. Love this and will pass on to my classes 👌
Cynthia G
As always clear and to the point.  Feel my face softened already.
Thank you Sharon & Cynthia! I'm very happy to be of service! Be well and continue to embody and share!
Super useful class. I give this explanation to my students and movement gets really easier.
amazing, loved this! 
If Tom McCook doesn’t do voiceovers, or read stories on sleep apps, he is missing a major opportunity! So soothing (& wise).
Thank you Nadezhda T, Kate L, and Laurel N! I really appreciate your support, inspiring feedback. Laurel, possibly in the next chapter of my life a little spoken word work! 😊 
Michele M
This is just lovely -- and the difference is palpable even after just this ten minutes. I always tell my clients to be Audrey Hepburn with the skull on top of the spine, and not Liesl who lives with Capt Von Trapp with the chin up. The 'back and up' cue makes this so much more understandable! Thanks Tom! :)
Thank you Michele M!
I’m happy to hear you feel the benefits from this short but effective tutorial. Wishing you all the very best!❤️🙏
Natalie H
So so good! Excited to share!
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin