Reformer Box Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4030

Reformer Box Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4030

Watch this Class
look at you, Delia: graceful as a dancer! And a great teacher, creative without trying too hard (...), clear and precise in your cues! I loved how the box gave me feedback, already in the beginning - I could feel more lightness in one heel on the box and knew that my hip wanted to rotate.. Really helpful! And - yes - there are some things to work on.. I appreciate the possibilities to realize that! Thank you so much, I feel great after this!
Love, love, love! So fun and different! Clear and concise cueing. I almost didn’t do it because of the longer time, but the class flew by. Thank you for this !
First, I would like to thank everyone for your awesome comments. They are truly the highlight of my day, week, year of April :) Second, I hope that everyone is safe and healthy out there. Xx, D
Vanisha it's so great to be back! thank you so much! Jennifer thank you so much! Valeria yay! so great to hear. You never know if it all translates to others as one attended. Thank you for your feedback!
1 person likes this.
Tammy Crump you're welcome! thank you! Jennifer that make me happy! Thank you so much! Robyn Baxter so great to know! These are tough times and love connecting with all of you on PA! Pen you are so welcome!! Stacey thank you !!
Colette thank you! Flow was the goal :) Jennifer that overwhelmed with joy! Thank you so much! Molly yes flow can make a huge difference. For me it makes the class go by faster and lift my spirits. Annie that wasn't the intention when I prepared to teach the class. Universe had a different plan. Hope you are safe and healthy! Maura thank you so  much!
Silke what beautiful compliments. Lifted my spirits. thank you so much! Terry I had a few people comment that they almost didn't try it. Maybe 70 minutes was perfect for these strange times. Stay safe and healthy and thank you!
Thank you for a fun and creative class. 
Jeanne Missey Osgood
Engaging and warm teaching style with an equal balance of support and challenge.  I especially liked "wag the tail" and the side lying series with blue spring for legs and arms.  Nicely done!
marva
Lovely session, I really enjoyed it.
31-40 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin