Upper Body Stretch Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4055

Upper Body Stretch Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4055

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Oh lucky us for more delicious Sarah stretches to appear on Monday morning! I loved your recent upper body workout, so I immediately got on my Reformer to stretch out and get ready for my day. Thanks Sarah!
Only remark I would have is that it was a bit unfortunate to have to turn away from you for the second half of the first section - it's a bit difficult to plan such a choreography of course, but maybe a good choice would have been to just take the other strap or something.
But otherwise, wonderful work again Sarah, looking forward to seeing more from you!
Sara Ellis-Owen
Great stretch for my stiff neck! Thank you! X
1 person likes this.
Sarah, this was pretty yummy. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. As teachers, we rarely take this much time for ourselves to stretch, but we should! I'm six months post op rotator cuff surgery (all four tendons), so I cannot begin to tell you how good that felt on both shoulders. Thanks again.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic 
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class..feels like some of the weight of the world just dropped off my shoulders...nice job!
Julia R thank you for your feedback.  I will keep your thoughts in mind next time. "see" you again soon. 
Lori M I am so pleased this class suited your shoulders.  Thank YOU for playing!

Gerri this class was filmed before Covid spread world wide.  I am so pleased to hear your shoulders felt light after.  thank you so much! 

1 person likes this.
I love this class! Hope you have a lower body stretch release class coming too!? This is perfect for the modern tech neck /sitting lifestyle and especially for surfers. My clients will love this as much as I did! Sooo needed and I love the gentle pull and resistance of the reformer leaving me stretched and open. Thanks!
Frances A
Please can I close my account
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin