Weight-bearing Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4261

Weight-bearing Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4261

Watch this Class
CJ Z
1 person likes this.
So great! Thanks Amy. Great cues. Love your humor too. Question what’s the story behind the 10 second roll up? Just curious 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Just discovered your classes and I LOVE them!  Thank you - they make me feel fantastic!
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you for a class that takes the time to build in alignment before challenging strength. This made is possible for hyper-mobile me to strengthen without straining my ligaments and joints. 
I've watched several of your classes now and the focus you give to elongating to a "high C" in the lumbar region has really helped a long standing issue I've had with stiffness there. Amazing change after 30 years of Pilates! Thank you.
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another great class! I really liked the warmup part and decomposing the cat stretch!
1 person likes this.
Keeping in mind curl your tailbone cueing on all hands position works very well 
And helps a safer position of the body; I love the class even I have some wrist and arm issues....thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy great class!  I had a question ... my wrists hurt a lot doing some of these movements ... what can I do to strengthen my wrists? 
Caroline C
1 person likes this.
Love how you “ never know what to expect” in your classes.... never dull and always fluid 💫
Eleanor
1 person likes this.
loved your explanation of the hip in extension on the side kneeling one.  And the thoracic rotation there was superb! x
Thank you all so much !!!  CJ Z Zofia R Chuhang G Cigdem A Jennifer H Caroline C 
Eleanor Sara S Thank you gals !!  
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin