Full Body Augmentation<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4463

Full Body Augmentation
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4463

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Super class. Sadly a back injury of old makes teaser / neck pull too tricky but throw in something else for myself then. Lovely instructions with humour. The cueing of the breast bone in standing balance is extremely helpful. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Amazing class loved it thank you 
Sharon C Hi! Thanks so much for watching - I hope the workout is fun without those two exercises! 
Gary M Ok Gary - If I ever start a t-shirt company, you get a "Pilates is Not Schlumpy Business" t, on me! Thanks for watching, and for the kind words!
Joni N "Cheek Equity" is a core value. Hmmm.... now THAT should be on a t-shirt! Thanks for the giggle!
Michele M Take your time, use your breath, and enjoy - it'll come. Thanks so much for watching.

Sharon S Thank you. My students at home don't call me "lovely" until class is over! 🤣Glad you enjoyed the workout!
Maria P Why not both? Well, I wouldn't like to be perceived as greedy! Trying to mind my manners, you know! Thank you for watching!
Helen Oh Helen, you don't know my rule: run when chased. That's it for me... HA! Thank you for watching!
Anna J
I loved this, I messed up my swimming because I laughed so hard at “this is not a temper tantrum”. Most enjoyable class I have done for a while. 
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin